August 10, 2010

Ramadan Mubarak!

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

“The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong)”
[al-Baqarah 2:185]

In an effort to minimize the worldly distractions for myself (and you all, too!) during this special month, I won't be posting any new recipes. Yes, I'll still be cooking here at home but I rather not take time from this valuable month in documenting and posting each new recipe, and I know you all, my dear sisters, will understand.

The site will remain open and I will be available via email if you have any questions or comments, other than that, the (virtual) Muslim Wife Kitchen will be closed for the month of Ramadan. I pray everyone has a great month full of extra worship. I ask Allah to accept from us our deeds and make us from amongst those who enter jannah thru the gates of Ar-Rayyan, ameen!

2 comments:

  1. Ameen!!!! Ramadan Mubarak to you tooooo!!!! And i totally understanddd! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu alaikkum,

    Ramadhan Kareem!!
    just discovered ur blog ! very nice recipes u have.
    happy to follow ur recipes :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! As always, feedback and reviews are appreciated...happy cooking!